Protect and purify the air in your home.
What Does an Air Scrubber Do?
The Air Scrubber Plus® by Aerus substantially reduces odors, visible smoke in the air, and microbial populations on surfaces*, utilizing the patent-pending ActivePure® Technology. ActivePure was developed in cooperation with NASA and consists of a special UV light and photocatalyst target, creating an Advanced Oxidation Process containing several friendly oxidizers. This Certified Space Technology continuously protects and purifies the air and attacks contaminants on all surfaces.
Quantified Air Quality
- Cleaner & Faster
New and improved PATENTED ActivePure® Cell destroys over 99% of all surface and airborne contaminants faster
- ActivePure® Technology
Our proprietary ActivePure® Technology uses light waves and a catalytic process to produce scrubber ions and hydroperoxides that destroy contaminants on surfaces and in the air
- Removes VOCs, odors, dust, pet dander and other allergens
- Installs directly into existing ductwork
- Prevents dust build up in heating and cooling systems
- Creates a cleaner and safer environment
Scientifically Proven to Work
The most advanced surface and air purification technology ever discovered.
- 80% reduction of surface microbes in just 2 hours
- 95% reduction of surface microbes in just 6 hours
- 3.83% log reduction of airborne contaminants in 30 minutes
- 4.92% log reduction of airborne contaminants in 60 minutes
- 80% + reduction in number of flu-related dismissals.
- 100% reduction in cases of staph
*Published scientific studies conducted on behalf of activTek by Dr. James Marsden at Kansas State University demonstrated that activTek’s ActivePure® Technology substantially reduces microbial populations on surfaces. The study’s results are being provided solely for informational purposes. The study’s results have not been reviewed by the FDA, EPA or any other governmental agency. Our products are not medical devices and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. We make no claims and no claims should be inferred as to the efficacy of our products to sanitize, disinfect or kill germs or other antimicrobials.